On Saturday April 7th 2012, Fresh Entertainment is proud to present
the 7th ANNUAL, "FRESH ANNIVERSARY" event! This is the event we
throw every year to celebrate the anniversary of the "Fresh Movement" in
Southern California, but more importantly to celebrate the advancement of
Southern California’s Electronic Dance Music Scene as a whole!
The past 7 years have been an incredible journey for all of us here at
Fresh Entertainment. .. and this event is our way of saying thank you
to each and every one of you for all of your overwhelming love and support!!
The events we've held in the past are breathtaking to look back on, but the
events we have planned for the future and the many amazing nights we have
to look forward to in the weeks, months and years ahead will be beyond words!
Those who have been lucky enough to attend our events in the past know
exactly what we're talking about. Those who haven't yet indulged in the
"Fresh Experience"? ...well, there's never been a better time to take the plunge
and find out what you've been missing! The Electronic Dance Music Scene in
Southern California is bigger, better and stronger than it has ever been before.
The beats are bangin', the love is flowing and the vibes are, without a doubt,
stronger than ever... This year's Fresh Anniversary event is going to
be a gathering of epic proportions never before seen in Southern California!
This is going to be an incredibly memorable, special event that
you absolutely DO NOT WANT TO MISS!!!
Get ready, non-stop movin’ and funky-fresh
groovin‘ with yet another amazing Line-up of World-Class DJ’s playing on
Massive Spring-Themed Stages at an event that will NOT soon be forgotten!
This year’s event will be held at the Pico Rivera Sports Arena,
Join us, as we go all out in celebration of our 7 year anniversary
and come experience the incredible loving vibe that keeps bringing
people back, year, after year, after year!
- L.A. County Location
- 18 + to enter
- International and World Class Performers
- Multiple Spring-Themed Areas to Explore
- Massive Concert Staging
- Crisp, Clean, Soul-Cleansing Sound
- Dazzling Intelligent Lighting and Laser Show
- Huge Spring-Themed Stage Props & Decorations
- Fresh GoGo Dancers
- Thousands of Smiling Faces
- FULL BAR AREA for 21+
- V.I.P. Packages are Available
- Food Court
- Clean "Real" Restrooms
- Plenty of Parking
- Plus much more!
VIP Ticket Benefits
- No Waiting in Line at the Entrance!
- Private Top Shelf Bar!
- Private Restrooms!
- Furniture and Lounge set up!
- Plenty of Patio Heaters!
- BACK STAGE ACCESS!
- Meet and Greet your favorite artist!
- Custom VIP badge!
- 2 FREE Drink Tickets
- FREE kegged BEER ( Tap only, until supplies last)
Remember to Bring:
- Your Ticket (Friday and/or Saturday)
- Your ID (Gov. issued ID, 18+)
- Good Vibes
- Positive Energy
- Your Freshest Gear
Rules & Regulations
General Policies & Guidelines:
- NO Re-Entry/Ins & Outs
- NO Overnight Parking
- NO Camping
- NO Refunds
- NO Sitting on Dance Floor Areas
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
- NO Unauthorized Vendors Allowed
- NO Unauthorized Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- OK Small Bags/ Backpacks (under 12”)
- OK Cameras
- OK Cell Phones
- OK Sunglasses
- OK Hats
- OK Lighters
- OK Closed Packs of Cigarettes
- OK Sealed/Wrapped Tampons
- OK Earplugs
- OK Sun Block
- OK Strollers
- OK Inflatable Balls
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Glass of any kind
- NO Pets (Guide Dogs are an exception)
- NO Chained Wallets
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
- NO Balloons or Hard Balls
- NO Tents, Large Umbrellas
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Eye Drops
- NO Camelbacks
- NO Open Packaging of Any Kind (cigarettes,tampons,etc)
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Candy or Gum)
- NO Alcohol
- NO Weapons of any Kind
- NO Oversize bags or backpacks
PLEASE NOTE: Stay Hydrated - Drink Plenty of Fluids!
Due to the terms of our license, customers are NOT allowed to bring in their own food or beverages.
No tables, BBQs or other such articles may be brought into the event site.
Food and drink will be available for purchase within the event.
SECURITY REQUEST TO ALL:The event security will be thoroughly checking all bags belonging to ticket and pass holders entering the event site.
Please cooperate fully with all requests from the event security staff.
The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any person.
Please accept the producers’ apologies should you experience longer than usual queues.
Safety checks will be undertaken for the good and safety of all present at the event.
FRESH FESTIVALS ARE MUSIC DRIVEN, DRUG FREE EVENTS